Our Personalized Antiqued Keepsake Compass will meet your discriminating eye for good taste. An excellent gift for the groomsmen and the Junior groomsmen. Remind them of a time when man navigated the globe by maps, stars, and compasses—a skill worthy of retaining. And compasses never need recharged!
This durable gift compass with personalization comes with a handy compact wooden storage box that makes exceptional sporting & outdoor gifts for any bridal party member who cross-country skis or enjoys trekking through wilderness, camping in the wild, or hunting up a good rock face to climb.
- Personalization is on compass only
- 3 Lines, up to 10 characters or 3 initials
- Box made of Acacia Wood
- Compass measurements:1 3/4" x 2 1/8" x 1/2"
- Box Measurements: 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" x 1 1/2"
- Antiquing on each compass and pattern on wooden box will be unique
Current production time is 2-4 business days.
Standard shipping will take an additional 2-8 business days depending on your location. Orders ship from Lindon, Utah. Need help or have a question? Call us (385) 298-1634
- USPS Parcel Select: 2-8 business days based on your proximity to our warehouse.
- UPS Ground: 3 to 5 business days
- FedEx Express Saver: 3 business days
- FedEx 2Day: 2 business days
- FedEx Standard Overnight: 1 business day
Please take into account our standard production time when selecting your shipping service.
Express production options
At checkout you can add our Front Of The Line priority processing option to your order, by selecting this option, your order will ship from our facility within 48 business hours.
- We do not ship orders to international destinations
Circle, Modern, Stamped, Antlers, Filigree & Kate enter one name (First or Last) for personalization. We will use the first initial of the name to create the monogram design.
Enter initials in this order (First, Middle, Last).
Personalization Line 2
ONLY use this text box when you select the 2Lines design.