Groomsshop respects your right to privacy. When you visit our site, you may be providing information to us on two different levels about your visit:
- Anonymous statistics collected as you browse the site and,
- Personal information you knowingly give us.
We want you to be aware of how we handle this information.Our Commitment to Your Privacy
Grooms Shop would like to assure you that we do not:
- Collect personal information from you unless you provide it to us.
- Provide or sell the names and addresses of our customers [site users] to outside vendors.
- Safeguard customers' information from unauthorized access.
- Collect, maintain and use customer information as necessary to provide the most helpful and targeted products and services to meet customers' needs (e.g. customer care or new products or services.)
- Honor customers' requests to remove their names from our e-mail solicitation lists. (Just contact us).
- Maintain confidentiality of customer information when undertaking projects with other companies.
Grooms Shop values your privacy, and we reinforce this belief throughout our organization. Your information will be protected as described, unless a specific web page says otherwise.
Information this Site Gathers/Tracks
Statistics about your visit
As you browse the site, Grooms Shop's Web servers collect information about your visit, not about you personally. Via Web server logs, we monitor statistics such as:
- How many people visit our site
- Which pages people visit on our site
- From which domains our visitors come (e.g., "mindspring.net" or "aol.com")
- Which browsers people use to visit our site